EFT is known for it's effectiveness in getting over phobias. Sometimes it's a quick fix (meaning one session takes care of your phobia). Sometimes it takes more than one session, but with each session the symptoms eases drastically.
Are you ready to break away from your phobia that's been holding you hostage? I would love to work with you.
First time clients always receive a free 15 min consultation over the phone. Please contact me here.
Whys, Hows & Research on EFT for Phobias
- Case Studies: Fears and Phobias Case Study Collection (Gary Craig's Emofree.com)
- Case Study: Height phobia in Poland with a classic Apex response (Ann Adams)
- Science and the Field of EFT, written by Craig Weiner
- Audio: "The Science and Research Behind Tapping”- David Feinstein Ph.D. Interview by Jessica Ortner.
- The Science and Research of EFT, the Tapping Solution
- EFT Phobia Self Help Treatment (AMT)
- Phobia Expert Uses Unusual Treatment Dubbed Acupuncture Without Needles Help Aerophobics
- Personal Researcher Page of Peta B. Stapleton
- How to Use EFT to Release Fears and Phobias: by Heather Ambler
- Are You Stuck with Phobia? by Margaret Munoz on TappingSolutions.com
- Understanding the Fast Phobia Cure
Contact me here for a free 15 min consultation!
Phobia Clients Voice & Case Studies
- "Mitsuko Ito has been treating me for my phobia using EFT techniques. This treatment has drastically changed my life over the course of my therapy. My phobia has controlled me for as long as I can remember; holding me back from truly enjoying so many things or having the courage to experience them to start with. EFT is so easy to use and I've even applied to many additional aspects of my life. Mitsuko uses her gentle force and calm presence to effectively guide you through EFT sessions and teach you how to deal with issues as they come up too. My time with her is priceless." - Kelly
"This process allowed me to begin to explore deeper into the meaning that I had attached to a traumatic event. As I followed the tapping sequence, it seemed that new thoughts, feelings, and ideas about what had happened to me began to surface. There was a shift of energy flow. I had an unexpected realization that made me very emotional. It was at this moment that I felt we reached the "root" of the issue. I had fully processed and let go of what had surfaced. Afterwards I felt totally and completely calm, even when I thought of the thing that had caused so much anxiety prior to the session. Mitsuko held the space very beautifully and was fully present with me throughout the session.
"I had known something about EFT prior to working with Mitsuko, but having gone through the process in much greater depth, I feel as though I have a much better feeling about how to tap on my own to work through things. I really appreciated her calm, open and neutral energy that created a space for me to relax and move through the session with ease. I am very grateful!"
Note: Client later reported with enthusiasm that her back pain she had suffered (due to the fracture from the fall) has slowly dissipated, and eventually completely went away in about two weeks after the EFT session.
Client had a 50 minute session for snake phobia. She could not step into her daughter's classroom where the teacher had brought in a snake, and would freeze at the entrance of a pet shop at the sight of a snake.
Initially at the session I asked, "what would be your response if I told you there's a little snake hiding behind this desk?" - client responded - "I'm out of here."
After exploration, tapping, and breathing, I asked, "what would you say now if there's a little snake here?" "Well, I know that's not true so that's nothing."
Client was asked to report back going into a pet shop. A little while later, client sends in a photo of her holding a Massive Python with the following comment.
"I JUST TOUCHED A PHYTON!!!!" ...
... Her friend of 30 years later reported "For her to be touching a huge snake like that..... (shaking head). You don't understand....that's just unbelievable...."
Client initially showed up slightly curious and willing to tap for her snake phobia. Client reported other pressing phobias at the time of intake, however.
Since claustrophobia seemed to be a bigger issue, we started tapping on this. We tapped on the incident of when he was very young, and when he was locked in the bathroom while brother let some firework off - which dearly frightened him.
Client's was to check on "elevator & dark hallways" that have bothered her. Unfortunately, there did not seem to be major improvement specifically for the elevators. However, client noticed her snake phobia has interestingly diminished.
3 months later, client came back for 2 more sessions to prepare for an upcoming event. This was an opportunity not to be missed for him, however there was some major concerns.
The location with no windows and escape was already giving client so much anxiety, and sadness that perhaps he will not be able to take part in the event.
We have had two 90 min sessions in two days. At the end, client was feeling calm and gained a sense of control that the situation will be handled just fine.
After the event was over, client reported there was no dreaded physical responses (such as feeling sweaty and hot, and the need to get out). Quite interestingly, other people were complaining of heat more than him, and this was a completely new experience for him.
Claustrophobia is Gone!