Step 1. Initial Consultation
This can be done over the internet (ideal) or over the phone. Please contact us.
Step 2. Intake Form (Optional but recommended)
Step 3. Join the Free Facebook Group (Optional, You are invited)
When you're suffering from chronic pain, you're forced to step up and advocate for yourself and make decisions.
I hope this group can support you on your journey (and it's free to join.)
Step 4. Know Your Options
When you work with us, you will have at least the following options.
Option A: Receive Physical Support Session by Session
Select your main practitioner to receive physical support.
The practitioners listed here here are highly trained and reliable (and I'm sure there are many others out there too.)
As TMJD is a built-up condition (in my view), I urge you to give this at least a few sessions so the practitioner can help you unwind your condition. By seeing one of us, you will be under the care of our loose coalition group practice where we may discuss your case and exchange information. If this is not enough, or you find the need to add additional support, we have more resources to offer.
Option B: Emotional Support
If you are aware of the connection with stress and your physical pain, you can't go wrong incorporating EFT into your daily care. I strongly urge you to Google "physical pain, EFT" and see if the information resonates with you. I hope to provide more resources for free on the internet (including the Facebook group). There's only so much that generic information can take you. If you would like private sessions, Mitsuko offers this.
Option C: Energetic Support (Referrals can be made)
By receiving physical/emotional care from us, you are already receiving this to some extent. However, for those who wish to have specific and detailed energetic support, there are more ways to go about this. If interested and when ready, please let me know.
Option D: Wholeness Package
If you are committed to your healing and would like to ask for committed support, I would be delighted to take part as your healing cheerleader. The deeper and longer your suffering has been, the more awareness and commitment you would ask - it is completely understandable. I currently do not have any specific package set up, and this can be fully customized to your liking. Please contact Mitsuko so we can discuss the details.
Step 5: Book Your Session
If you are ready to book a session with us, please read through the following information.
- Thank you for reading, and respecting the Practice Policies.
- Your first visit will include time for assessment and consultation.
- Please be sure to have this secure online intake form filled out.
Step 6: Make Your Initial Payment
- Please make the initial payment here, or below, at which point your appointment will be secured.
- You may pay ahead for the full session online ($10 convenience fee will be waived), or pay the deposit ($40) which is non-refundable.
- The remainder of the session fee is due upon completion of the session.
- If paying after service, Cash (in the exact amount) and Checks are preferred.
- For post session Credit/Debit Cards payments, an additional $10 will be included in the invoice.